1) Can you dance? Can you swim? Are the two comparable? It depends on the medium. You can swim on the dance floor but remain upright.
2) The cat left you a present. Please be sure to clean it up and don’t bury it.
3) She insisted on inviting us to dinner again. Since her dog died from the last leftovers, perhaps we should eat first and take an extra large doggie bag to be polite.
4) Choose x or y. I’d rather choose from a or b. What’s the difference? Don’t you know? You’re just contrary and alphabetically challenged!
5) He was offside. How do you know? The lines man raised his flag. Does that count?
6) Hey darling, sorry I didn’t get back to you the other night, had to run an errand for my wife. I am your wife but who were you tweeting darling?
7) I woke up and yesterday was gone. Never saw it go so there’s a chance I might not be awake already.
8) I said aim at the board. So why do we need the wall?
9) Who stops the banks stampeding the people and who earned your money anyway?
10) They are the professionals’ professional thieves and well practised. Unlike the Chinese, they don’t need walls only whispers as a rule.