Site question

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Site question

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask about this or not, but it seems that any time I reply to comment on others' stories or my own, it starts a new comment branch rather than nesting under the comment that it's a reply to. This is despite the fact that I'm definitely clicking the "reply" link under the comments rather than typing directly into the comment box.

Is there something I can do or stop doing to make the replies nest? And are other users still notified that there's been a new comment made if the system doesn't mark it as a direct reply to their comment?

No it has never worked for me either Ravent the comments usually are posted consecutively and do not "nest"- you can see comments on your track page!
Alright. Thanks for answering :)
Hi Raventongue, a good question. I too believe it important to reply to each person who takes the time to read my work and often commenting on it. I also welcome any comments to help me make it better. In all my responses I address the person who wrote, so they don't get forgotten. Does this help? Cheers, from Richard LP
Richard L. Provencher
Topic locked