Prefab Sprout

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Prefab Sprout

God they were brilliant!

Who?

Give me the beat boys and free my soul! I wanna getta lost in ya rock n' roll and drift away. Drift away...

Ha ha ha! There's clearly a generation gap... I really liked Haircut 100, but don't tell anyone...
Steve Mcqueen:Seminal in the Nick Hornby sense (here we go).

No idea what that means, ralph! McQueen is a distant memory as far as manly men are concerned, but I -did- like Kojak...er, was he manly?
I'm confused! yay!

Give me the beat boys and free my soul! I wanna getta lost in ya rock n' roll and drift away. Drift away...

Hard faced little bastards. ---- John H

I was born in 1983 and I know who they are...I have a *lot* to thank my mum for... Everyone loves 'King of Rock and Roll' but what about 'Cars and Girls'? That's my personal fave. Does he squeal like a piglet in every song though?
http://www.browningmcintosh.com/plocktonwest/paddy2000a.jpg Above should take you to a more recent picture of the lead singer! (I only found it recently – I had a thought in my head, for some obscure reason, to see if there were any Prefab Sprout sites, and indeed, there were.)

Hot dog Jumping frog Have a cookie

There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed -
Dennett

They don't write lyrics like that anymore... ('ang on, there's something wrong there) :-) * P * :-)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Topic locked